Gas Vapour Mitigation Systems
- Liquid Rubber Membranes are particularly suitable for gas vapor barriers for mitigating methane & VOC intrusion.
- Liquid Membranes are water based and contain no VOCs, does not use fumes or heat and are eco-friendly.
- Liquid Rubber can be spray into a continuous seamless barrier up walls and around penetrations and upturns.
- Sray-applied Liquid Rubber provides a long term solution for just about all below ground tanking surfaces i.e concrete, timber, metal.
- Liquid Applied Membranes create an extremely flexible and permanent water barrier that will move -contraction & expansion - under normal thermal conditions of the substrate.
Liquid Rubber - Spray Applied Membranes
Liquid Waterproofing Systems - ideal product for use in under concrete slab & below grade vertical walls.
About Instant Set Spray Apply Waterproofing
Installed by a Registered Building Practitioner
Specialist in commercial & industrial waterproofing membranes & protective coatings.
- Liquid Rubber is installed by fast cold spray-application.
- Spray-apply application increases work-site productivity.
- This means large areas are covered quickly-- three times the surface area can be waterproofed compared with traditional sheet membranes.
- Cut your time and/or labour costs in half with a one coat spray-applied waterproofing system for roofs.
- Liquid waterproofing products have the unique property of - allowing elongation with roof movement.
- This creates a flexible and seamless waterproofing membrane that will not crack - a common failing of traditional membranes.
- Environmentally friendly, fluid-applied membranes improves surface appearance of a roof.
Cures to form a durable, flexible membrane providing permanent water protection.
Registered Builders - Specialist Commercial & Industrial Waterproofing.
BSA Reputation Is For Providing “Can-Do” Approach To Complex & Challenging Remedial Projects.
Your content here...