Liquid Waterproofing Membranes for Roof Repairs
- Liquid Membranes are particularly suitable for roof repairs, maintenance and new construction projects.
- These membranes are a terrific waterproofing barrier for busy roofs which have plenty of penetrations and services.
- Liquid Rubber can be spray into a continuous seamless barrier up walls and around rooftop decks and plant equipment.
- Restoring existing rooftop surfaces & membranes with spray-applied Liquid Rubber provides a long term solution for just about all roof surfaces i.e concrete, timber, metal, asbestos.
- Liquid Rubber's unique properties create a seamless spray applied waterproofing membrane that will move with the thermal conditions of the roof.
Using Liquid Applied Membranes, it is possible to overcoat an existing leaking roof without the cost and inconvenience of roof removal.
This is an enormous cost & time saving method and incredibly less disruptive - especially for commercial and infrastructure buildings.
View Video Below about BSA Roof Waterproofing services
Liquid Rubber - Roof Waterproofing Product
Liquid Rubber can be applied directly over the top of existing roof surfaces: concrete, timber, asphalt, asbestos and metal for flat roof repairs.
- There is usually there is no need to strip old leaking membranes off.
- Being a liquid waterproofing product, Liquid Rubber provides a monolithic & seamless membrane - without joins,seams or overlaps.
- This means the Liquid Rubber membrane will conform to any roof shape, around flashings, protrusions, roof penetrations and on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Liquid Rubber is also ideal for a roof which requires rust prevention and can be used effectively to ensure asbestos encapsulation
- Liquid Rubber waterproof membrane is unique, water based, cold applied membrane that is like no other in that there are no flames or heat whatsoever involved in its application.
- Liquid Rubber is a seamless application, is 100 % environmentally safe, maintains elasticity, is UV resistant, odorless, and has a long life span and also non combustible.
- The waterproofing barrier instantly set upon application and will withstand ponding water 365 days a year.There are very few waterproofing membranes on the market that will not deteriorate over time with "ponding" water.
Liquid Rubber Membranes are a versatile maintenance & repair waterproofing product.
About Instant Set Spray Apply Waterproofing
- Liquid Rubber is installed by fast cold spray-application.
- Spray-apply application increases work-site productivity.
- This means large areas are covered quickly-- three times the surface area can be waterproofed compared with traditional sheet membranes.
- Cut your time and/or labour costs in half with a one coat spray-applied waterproofing system for roofs.
- Liquid waterproofing products have the unique property of - allowing elongation with roof movement.
- This creates a flexible and seamless waterproofing membrane that will not crack - a common failing of traditional membranes.
- Environmentally friendly, fluid-applied membranes improves surface appearance of a roof.
Cures to form a durable, flexible membrane providing water protection for an entire roof.
Solar Reflective Roof Coatings
Elastomeric thermal reflective waterproofing membranes.
- Thermal White Top Coat is designed for long term outdoor exposure and remains flexible under extreme elongation and under constant exposure to moisture.
- These coatings also have extreme flexibility - allowing the membrane to contract and expand with the roof surface.
- Providing a long life waterproof system with a combination of robust and flexible membranes and with solar reflective coatings.
- Used in exposed areas without cracking, deterioration or delaimination.
- Saves energy due to providing a weather tight barrier over restored roofs, walls and industrial surfaces.
Find out more how to restore your roof with a highly durable waterproofing membrane.
Specialists in the repairs, maintenance & application of waterproofing membranes for commercial & industrial roofs.
Building Services Australia provide waterproofing membranes for any shaped roof - flat, timber, concrete, asbestos or metal.
We are experts for new construction remedial roof waterproofing projects - our system can often be sprayed over failed and leaking old membranes such as torch-on or sheet systems.